Sunday, September 7, 2014

#NYFW ! - New York Fashion Week - My Favorites Pt 1


Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentleman !
Today post is off the beaten track, today I am going to talk about the biggest fashion event of the year, New York Fashion Week. Designers and models hit the runway on the 4th, and shown their collections for this upcoming Spring/Summer 2015 lines.


I will talk about my favorite collections that have been shown so far in the last 4 days, and I will continue to do so until this thursday.
My Favorite Collections in the past 4 days
Day 1 :
1.) Honor
2.)Creatures of the Wind
3.) BCBG Max Azria

Day 2: 
1.) Monique Lhuillier
2.) Nicole Miller
3.) Zimmerman 

Day 3: 
1.)Alexander Wang
2.)Christian Siriano
3.)Prabal Gurung

Day 4: 
1.)Public School
2.) Opening Ceremony
3.) Victoria Beckham

But my two favorites are Honor and Public School, both very different in their designs. 
This dress is my favorite from Honor S/S 2015 Line
(Both of these's looks are from Public School s/s 2015)





No comments:

Post a Comment