Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cosmetics That I Love: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics


I have always been a huge fan of Makeup/Cosmetics being that I have been a makeup artist for 7 years for alternative fashion, and I always find brands that are out in the norm of big name brands like CoverGirl, Rimmel, Loreal, Maybelline and brands that most of the people wear. When I was in Las Vegas about 10 years ago I fell in love with M.A.C Cosmetics and how their product felt on my skin and the names they give their lipsticks. 

So ever since that day, I only buy my lipsticks from brands that are out of the norm and call their products crazy names but still deliver an amazing product at the same time.

When I found out about OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) I was looking at Instagram and seen William Belli who was a contestant on Ru Paul's Drag Race a few seasons back and he was talking about this makeup brand that was 100 % Vegan and the colors were amazing !~


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics was created by New York makeup artist  David Klasfeld in 2004, the first products that were made was two lip balms called "Tarred" and "Feathered". 
There mission statement is "OCC strives to be on the forefront of colour cosmetics, while honoring both our professional makeup artistry and cruelty-free heritage. OCC is proud to be 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free, as internationally certified by PETA."


Some of the products I love is their liptars, which are high-pigment liquid lipstick that are amazing in color and in application and made without Parabens,Sulfates,Phthalates, they do not come in lipstick containers but in plastic squeeze containers because the lip tars are made to be mixed together to make new colors  with them. 

They also make eye shadows, foundation, primer (Face,nails,lips), Nail polish, brushes that are all 100 % Vegan


Some of the lip tars that are on my top 10 list 

1.) Sebastian
2.) NSFW
3.) Tarred
4.) Black Dahlia 
5.) Vintage
6.) Yaoi
7.) Psycho
8.) Ophelia
9.) Mannequin
10.) Anime



You can purchase Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics at

Nylon X Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics




No comments:

Post a Comment